[Tfug] SUV [OT] gas

bigj at flatwan.net bigj at flatwan.net
Thu Sep 28 11:23:43 MST 2006

Offline for a few days and I'm just now getting around to reading my 200
messages.

Several people got defensive when he posted his remarks and rightfully so.
I understood he was upset and I took a lot of what he was saying as being
derived from that. The problem is he took an issue *he* was emotionally
attached to and sucked everyone else in to it by insulting and belittling
them.

I tried to discuss it with him openly hoping that he would come back and
calm down but it appears his friend (you) decided to pipe up instead which
doesn't help his cause at all.

I don't think this is an adequate way to deal with your emotions and would
prefer that if that is the way people are going to behave they take it
some where else.

The use of the term 'ricer' is used to describe where the car came from
and/or the types of mods being done to it. I also apologize to anyone that
may have taken offense to that statement. It was not meant as Richie has
stated it was used.

I never said I drive an SUV. I drive a full-size truck.

In summary, you do your thing and I'll do mine.

This thread is officially closed.

--
Jon