[Tfug] Thank goodness for Bill Gates!

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 26 16:17:37 MST 2006

I wish I could socialize bobcat.  As for the hovercraft.  I would like one for myself.

I would think a bobcat that was piloting a hovercraft would not be feral but socialized or domestic.

And if I were a bobcat I would run http://www.ubuntu.com/ on my laptop so I could send emails to my fellow hovercrafting bobcats wirelessly.

John Gruenenfelder <johng at as.arizona.edu> wrote: On Tue, Sep 26, 2006 at 12:15:21PM -0700, keith smith wrote:
>I can't do much about Clinton, Gore, Bush, and I'm not sure I can even spell Hillary.  I would like to be able to impact at that level, but I'm not sure I can.
>
>So I'm interested in Feral cats, and helping those who can't help themselves.
>
>Keith

Are bobcats still considered feral when piloting hovercraft?  That would seem
to indicate a certain amount of domestication.  When you help them, that
doesn't involve vehicle training, right?

(Not to belittle you very good point, it's just that, well, bobcats +
hovercraft = funny)

--
--John Gruenenfelder    Research Assistant, UMass Amherst student
                        Systems Manager, MKS Imaging Technology, LLC.

Tucson Free Unix Group - tfug at tfug.org
Subscription Options:

Keith Smith
http://travelingcheese.com/search_engine/increase-search-engine-traffic.html