[Tfug] Thank goodness for Bill Gates!

sitkaa at email.arizona.edu sitkaa at email.arizona.edu
Tue Sep 26 11:56:37 MST 2006

Can you believe it, people have actually devoted enough time to this topic to
put together websites on it. Just google 'Gore internet' and they pop out.
Kinda interesting in a twisted sorta way, especially the part about how then
Senator Gore used his political influence to push forward networking R&D at a
key time. It is weird how close to reality his misquoted statement is.

Here is a good discussion of the matter:

http://www.firstmonday.org/issues/issue5_10/wiggins/

My only beef with Gore is that after WINNING the 2000 Presidential election he
allowed it to be taken from him by stupid sleazy crooked dumb just plain evil
no good son of a crooked sleazy murderous cold blooded pathetic excuse for a
human being, if even that. I think he was just too innocent to play in the
presidential sandbox. That is something for which I won't forgive him.