[Tfug] Thank goodness for Bill Gates!

RushD RushD at ironandwood.org
Tue Sep 26 10:16:08 MST 2006

You're both right, saying the same thing, but just different words.

Georges de Mestral is the swiss guy, who one day after walking his dog, while pulling burrs out of his dog came up with the idea of velcro...

see http://inventors.about.com/library/weekly/aa091297.htm

Rush
Tucson AZ
www.ironandwood.org