[Tfug] Debian on the way out?

Michael Salivar ethyriel at nerdshack.com
Sun Sep 24 13:22:53 MST 2006

Wait a second, you're forgetting about the Hindenburg.  Just imagine
what a lion could do with a zeppelin, especially if that lion has an
explosive personality!  Now we're talking about a threat far greater
than Al Qaeda.  I say we need to pull our troops out of the middle east
and declare war on all the prides of Africa, before they find a land
bridge or raft and bring their zeppelins to America!

For Debian!