[Tfug] Debian on the way out?

Bowie J. Poag bpoag at comcast.net
Sat Sep 23 22:03:02 MST 2006

Damn straight. I mean, what the hell would you do? What would you do if
you were threatened by a bobcat in a hovercraft?

If you shoot the bobcat, thats against the law. They're a protected
species here in Arizona--Youre looking at a substantial fine, or maybe
even jail time. And lets suppose you did. You shoot the bobcat, and the
hovercraft goes out of control. Then what? Its almost better to let the
bobcat stay at the controls and do a poor job at piloting such a vehicle
than it would be for the vehicle to have no control at all.

The Debian team faces the same set of questions. They need to decide
what they're going to do about hovercrafts being piloted by bobcats if
they're going to get anywhere.

:)

Cheers,
Bowie