[Tfug] Great BBQ last night..

erich erich1 at copper.net
Fri Sep 22 12:31:16 MST 2006

Yes, I had a nice time too:

      However, the transportation-challenged UA students didn't
show up. Chris' house is rather far from campus.

      It's not bad to have a BBQ at someone's house every once and a
while, but let's not loose sight of  why we choose a venue that is easiest
to reach by young people that are interested in Unix/Linux.

Erich