[Tfug] tfug's traffic too much

Chad Woolley thewoolleyman at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 11:24:45 MST 2006

Yes Gmail works well.  You can even get a dedicated account just for
lists to keep it separate from your main mail.  Sometimes it messes up
the threading, but with all the features such as labels and searches
and stars you can manage hi-volume mail well.

For example, I haven't read this list since about last thursday, and
I'm just cycling through the "newer" messages in my "list-tfug" label.
 Then I'll archive them all.

-- Chad