[Tfug] Stuff for Sale

John Kiniston johnkiniston at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 17:44:17 MST 2006

I'm looking to sell some stuff, Please contact me off list if your
interested in any of the following:

HP Jornada 720 Handheld
Dell Axim X5 Palmtop
NetApp F330 Filer with disk shelf and NFS License
NeXT Monochrome Slab with Monitor
Small PC Case for Micro ATX Motherboards, Cube shaped with handle.
--
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a
hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build