[Tfug] Rob Levin died..

bigj at flatwan.net bigj at flatwan.net
Mon Sep 18 21:51:22 MST 2006

I agree we need change. I however get 18.6 mpg with my '05 Nissan Titan
5.6 liter V8 on mostly highway driving to and from work. The room I have
in that 4 door truck cannot be found in any economical car.

I also own a '01 Ford Escape which gets better gas mileage and I can
barely fit myself, 2 kids in car seats and their associated baby
paraphenelia.

--
Jon