[Tfug] Shameless Parts offering

Stephen Hooper stephen.hooper at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 09:30:05 MST 2006

So the consensus seems to be "World Care" :)

Does World Care recover costs from doing this, or would I just be
passing on the cost from my employers, to an innocent organization.

Not that I don't like this company, but if it comes down to it, having
the people here responsible paying someone to recycle these, vs.
sticking someone else with the bill is preferable.