[Tfug] Shameless Parts offering

Jerry S. jer_57 at cox.net
Sun Sep 17 20:40:39 MST 2006

Hello All,

  I am doing a little closet cleaning and have the following to offer
  on a first come, first served basis.  You pick it up, it's your's.
  Contact me off list if interested.

  2ea 17" MultiSync CRT Monitors
  2ea HP Envizex X-Terminals
  2ea 4 port ISA Serial cards (new in sealed boxes)
  Linux Journals Jan 99 - Dec 2004 (I think they are all there).
  1ea 19" Sun Monitor CRT, one of the color guns is bad as I recall
  (green tinted screen, works otherwise though).

  If not gone/claimed soon, they will be donated or scrapped as seen
  fit.

  Thanks,
  Jerry S.

--