[Tfug] why not cable? Wireless Option...

Michael Bernstein mikeb at simplybits.com
Sat Sep 16 23:07:16 MST 2006

Rush,
Can you see downtown Tucson at all, like top of the BofA building(tower
on 2nd tallest Building with blinking light)??  Or how about Beacon hill
in Marana, it is the ridge up in Marana that has 3 cell towers on it?
Or the new Marana town Hall?   I'll check to topos on Monday at the
office as well.
MikeB