[Tfug] OT: Fixing a sticky keyboard

Mark azwxman at comcast.net
Sat Sep 16 09:32:50 MST 2006

Try just taking off the offending keys (since it's just a few) and clean
with a cotton swab and alcohol.  Most
computer tool kits come with a tweezer-like tool (I think it's an IC
extractor) that works pretty well at pulling
keys.  This normally works for me.

If that fails, you can always try taking out the electronics and running
the rest through the dishwasher...no soap and no heat.

And now that the monsoon is about over, an hour or so outside will dry it
out.

Just a suggestion, but with the coke ingestion, the thing may be shot
anyway.  You probably can't
hurt it any worse.

Mark