[Tfug] why not cable? Wireless Option...

Michael Bernstein mikeb at simplybits.com
Sat Sep 16 00:18:35 MST 2006

>>On 13 Sep 2006 at 10:39, RushD  wrote:

>> If anybody has any suggestions, I'd certainly explore them.

>>Do you have line-of-sight to anywhere in Tucson?  Perhaps you could find
>>someone willing to set up a long-haul WiFi relay point for you.
>>--Angus Scott-Fleming

In addition to the 25 or so towers in and around Tucson, Simply Bits has several new towers(and a couple more going in) that hit the back side of the Tucson Mountains.  Hit me off list with an address or Lat/Lon and we can check if we can help out.

Also, if anyone out there who has a great view, elevation matters(read in-- possible transmission point:) and would be interested in a Free feed of 20-45Mbps off of our backbone let us know, we are always looking for that next great site(esp. Vail, Oro Valley, Green Valley. Avra Valley, Sahuarita)

Mike Bernstein
Simply Bits, LLC.
5225 N SABINO CANYON RD
TUCSON AZ  85750-6435