[Tfug] McGregor

Bowie J. Poag bpoag at comcast.net
Thu Sep 14 19:50:52 MST 2006

What? I thought everyone knew that.. Hm.

I've known Harry since like '98. It's always been "action pants".

Don't get me wrong, though--Harry's not like..arrogant or anything. He
doesn't run around referring to himself in the third person, but before
he was married, that was his name. "AP". Infact, now that you mention
it, I can specifically recall a conversation I had with Harry once,
where he interrupted me mid-sentence, and said the coolest thing to me.
"Dude..Hey, you don't have to refer to me as Harry. It's Pants. Action
Pants. AP for short, dig?" ...Pretty cool of him, I thought.

As for me depicted in a crudely GIMP'ed tube top.....Lies. Damn dirty
lies. :)

Cheers,
Bowie