[Tfug] DakotaCom and Gain Merger.

bigj at flatwan.net bigj at flatwan.net
Wed Sep 13 08:28:44 MST 2006

With all due repsect to Dave, he has an important title there and that's
it. He got the Director of Technology position due to his years of
committment to Bill, his years of lack luster pay and the fact he is part
owner (little known and intentionally unadvertised fact) of the company.

He also is not the driver of new ideas and technologies in that company
though. Bill is doing that all himself. So basically the Director of
Technology position is nothing more than a title which is a complete turn
around from before DakotaCom was purchased by Bill.

It is however hard to find someone who works as hard as he does.

--
Jon