[Tfug] Interesting article about dissent in the Debian community

Nick Lopez i.am at the.glowingmonkey.org
Mon Sep 11 23:37:27 MST 2006

On Sun, Sep 10, 2006 at 08:14:54AM -0700, Chad Woolley wrote:
> Read the links in the slashdot article, not the comments.  Slashdot
> comments are like watching sitcoms - sometimes entertaining, but
> usually a waste of time that rare contributes much to your overall
> improvement...
  On that note I think everyone should know about the wonderful time saving
site for those who do occationally dig through /. comments for the one
amusing one: http://seenonslash.com/.  All the best ones, like 3 a day, none
of the drivel :)

  - Nick Lopez
    spamtrap at glowingmonkey.org

  -- Randomly selected signature --
<@jblack> Yeah. Me saying please is a polite way of saying "Yer gonna knock it
off or I'm gonna convince you that I'm an asshole in short order". :)