[Tfug] DakotaCom and Gain Merger

tonyh at engr.arizona.edu tonyh at engr.arizona.edu
Sun Sep 10 07:25:31 MST 2006

While The River is no longer owned locally a lot of their infrastructure
remains (what there was of it by the time they were sold off) - tech
support and some operations folks remain (which is most of what they had
left - their business sales group was pretty gutted back around 2001 or
so).

I think nationwide may also own the company that took over the sprint
broadband stuff (thats what a river employee told me but I didn't confirm
it independently).

It gets complicated trying to follow all the M and A going on ...

Tony