[Tfug] Fwd: HACKS Work day sunday

Shawn Nock nock at email.arizona.edu
Sat Sep 9 15:23:44 MST 2006

for those who may be interested...

HACKS Meeting / Work Day
Tomorrow, Sun. 10th @ 12:00p
Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE; ) building Rm. 208
map: http://iiewww.ccit.arizona.edu/uamap/staticLarge/104.html

Shawn

Begin forwarded message:

> From: cosmo <cosmicjo at email.arizona.edu>
> Date: September 9, 2006 11:57:30 AM MST
> To: hacks at aliera.hacks.arizona.edu
> Subject: Work day sunday
>
> This is a reminder for all those that attended the meeting on
> wednesday,
> and an announcement for all those that did not attend.
>
> There will be a work meeting tomorrow, Sunday at 12:00 noon. We
> will be
> moving out old crap, and bringing in a large amount of less-crappy
> things :)
>
> Come on down and give us a hand, and bring a friend. This is what
> HACKS
> is all about.
>
> I'll be digging into the honeypot a little more, and we may do some
> cluster planning as well.
>
> Hope to see you all there.
>
> Cosmo

Shawn Nock (OpenPGP: 0xB64200E1)
Broadcast Engineer; KUAT Communications Group
University of Arizona
nock 'at ' arizona 'dot' edu
--
"Despair leads to boredom, electronic games, computer hacking,
poetry, and other bad habits."  -Edward Abbey