[Tfug] DakotaCom and Gain Merger. Was Simply Bits? - Strike 1

johngalt johngalt1 at uswest.net
Fri Sep 8 23:17:41 MST 2006

From: "keith smith"
> Recently my employer told me I needed to sell to fund my
> position. My response: "If I could fund my position I
> would not need you!".  Got a blank stare.

Is your resume up to date?

Back to the topic of WISPs:

About dark gray offset Parabolic WISP dish antennas seen all
over town.... are these specific to a provider, who?

Maybe I just answered my question... Ya know, thought I saw
one on the very top of former e-city/bblabs antenna tower
location on south Park.

Gain used to use prime focus parabolic antennas with wire
dishes. do they still use those?

Who offers WISP service  in Tucson?

Dakota/Gain
Sprint