[Tfug] Reminder: coffee hour this Thursday at6pm

Claude Rubinson rubinson at u.arizona.edu
Tue Sep 5 14:52:37 MST 2006

Also at the coffee hour this Thursday, we'll discuss the upcoming TCS
presentation.  We'll be figuring out the content and form of the
presentation.  Tony Hess has agreed to speak.  We may split the
discussion among multiple people, do small breakout groups, or
something else.  Please come and provide your thoughts and input.

Claude