[Tfug] PWM Amplifier Circuit /w DAC programing.

Ronald Sutherland rsutherland at epccs.com
Tue Oct 31 23:49:37 MST 2006

This is not a Linux or FreeBSD thing, but anyway I did a circuit layout
for a PWM amplifier, it takes a 8bit code and can in theory drive a DC
motor or inductive load. I'm still struggling with Eagle, the layout
tool, so some areas are not as nice as I would like. If anyone wants to
have a look please do, I'm thinking the circuit still has some problems,
and it may be a while before I can order the first boards, but some
other eyes may notice oddnesses. An MCU or PC parallel port could
control this, and drive a reasonable size motor.

http://epccs.com/indexes/Board/PwmAmp/

If someone wants the Eagle files, let me know off list... Which brings
up a question... is it poor judgment to give out a public address to my
home ViewCVS server. My CVS folders as seen by ViewCVS are mounted from
a read only NFS export, so I don't think anyone can damage the CVS area,
does anyone have thoughts on this.