[Tfug] Language choices

Stephen Hooper stephen.hooper at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 23:13:07 MST 2006

Why don't you look at Forth?

It is a dead language, but it is supposedly fairly easy to create an
"interpreter" for, is quite powerful (ala OpenPROM), and requires
little punctuation.

It is also rather flexible in that though there are standards, it is
up to you to follow them,  or implement them as you see fit.

The IPC thing would be a little more complicated, because it doesn't
really work that way... still maybe it would be useful for you...

I know there are a few companies that still use it for embedded
programming purposes.