[Tfug] tfug Digest, Vol 39, Issue 40

Felix Tilley fetilley at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 20 00:35:12 MST 2006

Message: 11 Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 21:52:54 -0700
From: Paul Scott <waterhorse at ultrasw.com>
Subject: Re: [Tfug] Iptables as a Firewall
To: Tucson Free Unix Group <tfug at tfug.org>
charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed Felix Tilley wrote:
 > > Does anyone here use IPtables as a firewall?

That's how many firewalls work.  There are several front-ends for
iptables.  I'm actually trying to learn enough right now to get my ssh
working again.
 > > I would like to swap scripts with you.  This should be done off
list, as
 > > the EOL will screw everything up.

There are many easy ways to fix any EOL problems which may not happen
anyway.  Debian packages sysutils and tofrodos provide solutions.

Paul Scott

EOL means I cannot send it to this list because some lines are over
76 characters long.