[Tfug] OT: Available Office space

Bry Melvin brymelvin at melvinart.com
Mon Oct 16 12:40:31 MST 2006

<d907e9d50610160055l43ad8dah669b31b541eed960 at mail.gmail.com>

> Good Morning,
>
> I apologize for this off-topic post, but it looks
> like i will be planning a
> move to Tucson, however where I will be moving to
> does not have broadband
> access. I was wondering if anyone knew of a place
> that might be looking to
> rent part of their office out where I could come and
> work without having to
> worry about figuring out how to get broadband access
> in the middle of
> nowhere. The move is probably still a month or two
> away, but I thought I
> would get started early and ask around.
>
> You are my only networked group that I have
> affiliated with, so I hope you
> don't mind me posting.
>
> Sincerely,
> Judd Pickell

What area are you locating to? You may not need City
office space

Out in Arivaca we have a private grassroots wireless
setup under construction and is operating albeit with
just a few people

Amado and most of the I19 corridor has wireless access
which was set up to assist DHS local people can also
access that.

I believe Amado Terrace has office spaces where you
can probably access this...for much less than city
Office Space.

FWIW I have done a LOT of work at the library

Bryann Melvin