[Tfug] OT: Available Office space?

Judd Pickell pickell at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 00:55:57 MST 2006

Good Morning,

I apologize for this off-topic post, but it looks like i will be planning a
move to Tucson, however where I will be moving to does not have broadband
access. I was wondering if anyone knew of a place that might be looking to
rent part of their office out where I could come and work without having to
worry about figuring out how to get broadband access in the middle of
nowhere. The move is probably still a month or two away, but I thought I
would get started early and ask around.

You are my only networked group that I have affiliated with, so I hope you
don't mind me posting.

Sincerely,
Judd Pickell