[Tfug] Religious crap

Adrian choprboy at dakotacom.net
Fri Oct 6 12:16:14 MST 2006

On Friday 06 October 2006 11:40, Stephen Hooper wrote:
> > Uh oh...  If too many people cancel their subscriptions, we'll start
> > losing advertising dollars and then where will be?
> >

> How many subscriptions are there to this list?  I think it would be
> kind of interesting to know.

Jon would know the most recent count for sure, but at last count I believe it
was hovering at about 350... Mostly lurkers.

TFUG Super-Duper-Triple-Secret: The cruel and merciless list administrators
deliberately start political/religous/off-topic/Bowie-tubetop flame-war
threads periodically in a subversive fashion... It the only way we know to
count how many people are on the list! ;)

Adrian