[Tfug] Mythtv

Joshua Bernstein bjosh at engr.arizona.edu
Fri Oct 6 11:49:07 MST 2006

I should stand up here,

	I was quite involved with the MythTV project before I moved out to the
Bay Area. I was contributing quite a bit of code, and tried to help out
quite a bit on the mailing lists. It has come a long way from the .9 .10
days. I have it running on two machines a slick brushed AL case from
Lian-Li and I've been using my XBox as a frontend. Pretty slick!

<cheapplug>If you are looking for a USB Remote check out the Streamzap
remote. Myself and another guy worked on the initial version of the
driver. Its currently available in the standard LIRC package these
days</cheapplug>

If I can be of help, please let me know. I have looked at the code in
quite a few revisions, but of course I'll do what I can.

If you are interested in pics of my system check out

http://www.joshbernstein.info/gallery/mediaserver

-Josh