[Tfug] Religious crap

Benjamin Krein superbenk at superk.org
Fri Oct 6 08:57:32 MST 2006

Richard Rohrdanz wrote:
> Gentlemen,
>
> I am not religious but I am more diplomatic than to label religion as crap.
>
> I joined this list because I wanted to learn more about Unix/Linux/etc. The

Perhaps you need to loosen up some?  Maybe just exercise your God-given
right to click the 'Delete' button on these emails that perturb you so
much and wait until something more along the topic you're interested in
comes about?  Maybe not everything we discuss here is tailor made to
your specific and personal desires?

Really, you're a bit too tightly bound if you can't deal with a little
off-topic banter on a fairly low-volume list for a couple days.  Relax.
Linux/tech talk will come around again and the world will continue to
spin as God intended it to.

Benjamin Krein
www.superk.org