[Tfug] Ann: m_uofa (lbdb module)

Claude Rubinson rubinson at u.arizona.edu
Thu Oct 5 17:30:12 MST 2006

Brian Murphy pointed out that I could query the UofA's LDAP directly.
As lbdb includes a module for querying LDAPs, I've pulled my module.
It's a much more elegant solution.

Add the following to your ~/.mutt_ldap_query.rc, configure lbdb to use
m_ldap, and set $LDAP_NICKS to "uofa" in your lbdbrc.  You'll also
need Perl's Net::LDAP module.

%ldap_server_db = (
  'uofa'              => ['ldap.arizona.edu',
			  'o=University of Arizona,c=US',
			  'cn mail',
			  'cn mail',
			  '${mail}',