[Tfug] The NET

john galt johngalt1 at uswest.net
Sun Oct 1 19:23:27 MST 2006

I originally wrote this yesterday and had a second thought
about sending it but what the heck..

From: <sitkaa at email.arizona.edu>
> I am not truly all that security conscious,
> but I just can't help but think
> about how our world has evolved into what was once just a
> distopian
> SciFi
Say what? Hey let me have a hit of that, OK?....

Once just a distopian SciFi... What period of time are you
referring to? 1991 through 2000?

> where
> corporate government (the definition of fascism)
Please define fascism... Dude, where do you get your
information from.... blogs, movies?
(What I'm looking for are references)

Is this about that bogus quote attributed
to Mussolini? (facism = = corporations) Look it up. - in
multiple places - see all the sides.

Remember there can be more than two sides to every story.

>watches everything,
> propogandizes everything,
Do you think that watching (surveillance) and propagandizing
is exclusive to corporatism and invasive forms of
government?

Don't you think the people who sell government technology to
do this also sell it to others?

> controls everything, in order to maintain the status
> quo and their powerbase.
Gee, if you split it up like that, (entities that control
everything to maintain status quo and their powerbase...)
the set could include schools, government, churches,
political parties, businesses of all types, families, insect
colonies, gangs, organized crime, AARP, hp
news media
Fox news
Rove
Dean