[Tfug] Guest Book

George Cohn gwcohn at simplybits.net
Tue Nov 28 15:08:56 MST 2006

I'm looking for a guest book type application.

Something that will let people register with a user name and password
and a couple of fields of required information.

This information would generate a web page with their contact info and a
free form field with addition information.

Then they can access a protected web page with the user name and
password to view each others contact information.

A plus would be if it is searchable by location or zip code.

Any suggestions?  I've been searching the web but haven't found exactly
what I want.

George Cohn