[Tfug] Debian Etch Problem

erich erich1 at copper.net
Wed Nov 8 11:20:47 MST 2006

The answer is yes, but it's not easy.
     That's why I blew away Debian and am now running 100% with
Gentoo. Engineering Gentoo is trickey. Let there be no misgivings.
As I have become more experienced at it, my job has become easier.
     The important thing to realize here is documentation. Documentation
for Debian is almost non-existant compared to Gentoo.

Erich