[Tfug] Not exactly junk..

Tom Rini trini at kernel.crashing.org
Mon May 29 15:56:51 MST 2006

Hey all, I'm looking to sell an Epson R200 photo printer (prints on
CD/DVDs as well).  It works just fine, it's low on ink, and I just got
an MFC for work stuff so I don't have anywhere for this to go.   Froogle
says $75 new so how about $30?  And if you want it (and I'd prefer you
did :)) I've got an Epson Perfection 1200 scanner I wanna give you too.
This _used_ to work but suffered some sort of, I believe fixable,
mechanical failure.  I'd say it's 50/50 that if you opened it correctly
you'd see what the problem is and fix it right quick.

Contact me off-list if you want one, or preferably both.  Thanks!

And yes, I know some people have strong feelings about Epson printers
but lets not go there. :)

--
Tom Rini