[Tfug] Shameless Parts Trafficking

Christopher Robbins robbinsc at gmail.com
Mon May 29 11:44:56 MST 2006

Here's some stuff I'd like to get rid of -

1.) Dell Inspiron 600m

The Good -
1.3 ghz Pentium M
256 mb RAM
20 gig hard drive (I'll format it clean before I deliver it)
802.11 b/g wireless card (Broadcom, minipci)
ATI Radeon Mobility 8000
2 USB, 1 S-Video, 1 Parallel, 1 VGA, 1 Serial
NEW AC Adaptor

The Bad -
Missing "J" key
Battery bay is slightly damaged - needs help
No cover on wireless card

By no means is this laptop in "good" condition.  I'd call it fair at best.
I'm waiting for pics to come back - I'll post links later,
but I want it to be clear to the buyer that it isn't in the greatest
(physical) condition.  Aside from this, it runs really well

Price - $250  (Work with me, make me an offer and we can do business - I'd
like to see it gone)

Logitech Z-680 Speakers

5.1 Surround Sound with Dolby Digital surround

Specs here -
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00007AKDP/102-7645333-5731303?v=glance&n=172282

It needs some help - it worked well, but I've had some trouble with it
recently.  Powers on fine, but needs some work - some
speakers do not output properly/well.  If you're an audiophile/better geek
than I am, maybe you can fix them.  Excellent sound!

Price $50

Thanks again!

-Chris

--