[Tfug] OT: Nokia 770 Linux Tablet at local benefit auction

Bowie J. Poag bpoag at comcast.net
Thu May 25 02:02:58 MST 2006

I actually own a 770 -- love it. Greatest little thing since sliced
bread, and plenty of fun to hack.

The OS update due out in a month or two will have a querty keyboard
touch screen, one you can use your fingers with versus the stylus. There
are pictures of it floating around.

http://m80.dyndns.org/770    <-- shameless plug, my 770 page.