[Tfug] A Sun Ultra/Debian Video Question

Jerry S. jer_57 at cox.net
Sun May 21 15:30:54 MST 2006

Hello Earl,

  If you can find out what the "365-xxxx" model number is for the
  monistor, this site might help let you know if there are other
  resolutions supported.
  http://www.rave.com/SUPPORT/specs-mon.html

  Also, you mentioned that this is a Creator3D, what about using the
  on-board PGX adapter.  Most Sun Ultras have this by default as I
  recall.

  jer

--
USE THE BEST . . .