[Tfug] general solutions to dl video from obscured links

Chris Hill ubergeek at ubergeek.tv
Sat May 20 18:09:02 MST 2006

If you look at the bottom of the page there is:

NOTE: Video clips will only be available for 5-days from the date they
were created. ALSO: Video clips will play in a separate window on Mac OS
X machines, you may also see a video help screen.

The article is from Apr. 24th...so no video.

On a related note, this is probably one of the worst put together
websites I've seen. I did some sniffing around and the link does nothing
in Linux. In FF on Win it will open your default player then display no
video. On IE windows it will open a custom video playing window that
does nothing and, I kid you not, download almost 700 thumbnails for news
articles!! I couldn't believe it. Terribly built site.

Chris