[Tfug] Debian partition Question

erich erich1 at copper.net
Thu May 11 20:42:07 MST 2006

Good,
       Use it as an internet interface for added security. With
a firewall and an oddball architecture, cybercriminals won't
bother with you.
       I've done the same thing with an alpha. Trouble is, it's
kinda slow for the stuff I need to do (233Mhz). Oh sure, you
could run it just as a firwall & router, but then I think about
all the electric power it guzzles.

Erich