[Tfug] TFUG meeting Sunday, May 5, 2006 6:00-9:00 PM

Louis Taber ltaber at gmail.com
Sat May 6 07:13:59 MST 2006

Hi,

There will be a meeting at PCC <http://www.pima.edu/> SUNDAY. May 7, 2006
from 6:00PM till about 9:00PM It will be in the West Campus Cafeteria at
Pima Community College<http://www.pima.edu/>. The address is 2202 West
Anklam Road.

What: TFUG <http://www.tfug.org/> (Tucson Free Unix Group) general meeting.
This would be a LUG (Linux < http://www.debian.org/> Users Group) in most
cities, but several members are also interested and use OpenBSD,
NetBSD, or FreeBSD.

What: BYOB (Bring your own box [aka: computer]) meeting. Internet
access provided by wireless (802.11B) or wired (10/100 Ethernet)
connection. This is limited at about 10Mbit/second to the Internet.

Some monitors (6?) and keyboards are also provided on a
first come first served basis. One per person if someone
else wants one. Also a few mice. We now have power strips and
Ethernet cables. The TFUG cable box has arrived at the West
campus.

Who: Anyone interested in Unix/BSD/Linux

When: Sunday May 7, 2006 from 6:00PM till about 9:00PM

Where: Pima Community College, West Campus Cafeteria. Ground floor of
the "A", Santa Rita building. The most South West building on campus.
Enter near the North East corner of the building on the lowest level.

Drink: NO alcohol. Other than that, bring your own or use the local
water fountain. Vending machines are available. (Ice Cream, soda,
candy, snacks.) I am out of microwave popcorn, perhaps next time.

- Louis < http://lt.tucson.az.us/ <http://uml.lt.tucson.az.us/>>, PCC <
http://www.pima.edu/> host,
206-6850