[Tfug] iPod Replacement

Matt Jacob matt.jacob at gmail.com
Thu May 4 22:17:22 MST 2006

Will,

That's a good point. I know a lot of older people and computer
illiterate people who are afraid to try new things on their computers,
yet they're not afraid to buy an iPod and just plug it in. Sure, iPods
are more expensive than most other music players out there, but they
have great software and cult status to back them up. And, of course,
you get what you pay for.

Matt