[Tfug] iPod Replacement

Bowie J. Poag bpoag at comcast.net
Tue May 2 19:25:15 MST 2006

I thought about lecturing you about how completely f'ing stupid it is to
lay out hundreds of dollars for something simply because Cool Company X
makes something, and totally ignoring the quality or technical merit of
the thing you're buying.. That a 20 second search on Google will often
reveal the thing you're looking to buy overpriced, underpowered, cheaply
made, limited in function, filled with red tape and fine print.

But i'm sure you considered all of those things.

Why you went ahead and bought an iPod anyway is what i'm having a hard
time understanding.