[Tfug] iPod Replacement

Glenn Shannon gshannon at patiopoolsaz.com
Tue May 2 11:19:54 MST 2006

I've noticed that as well....I bought a nano that wound up with a scratched screen to the point of being unreadable, after 2 weeks. I walked into the store at La Encantada and was nice at first but when they told me it was due to excessive use I started causing a scene and sure enough they replaced it straight away.

>>> matt.jacob at gmail.com 5/2/2006 10:48 am >>>
FWIW, if you make enough noise at the Apple Store, you're bound to get
a replacement. I have a 3G iPod that I've taken there several times,
but I've noticed that the "geniuses" don't seem to be very concerned
with my problems until I start making a scene. As the old saying goes,
"the squeaky wheel gets the grease."

Matt

Tucson Free Unix Group - tfug at tfug.org
Subscription Options: