[Tfug] iPod Replacement

Christopher Robbins robbinsc at gmail.com
Tue May 2 10:06:31 MST 2006

Well - here's the resolution (for anyone that cares)  -

I took my iPod down to the Apple Store at La Encantada.  They looked it
over, noted a small dent (emphasis on SMALL.  I don't know how he found that
- I didn't know it even existed). They called it intentional damage and gave
me a card for an iPod repair shop in Kansas o.O

I ended up running down to Circuit City and found the iRiver, but they were
something like $223.  I found an open box ipod photo (knocks on wood) that
was only $180, so I snapped it up (I have to go to Buffalo in a week and I
need my tunes) and put ipodlinux on it :)  I'll probably repair the old one
and do something with it - maybe I'll hock it here......

Thanks again for all of your help

-Chris

On 5/1/06, johngalt1 <johngalt1 at uswest.net> wrote:

> [...]

Chris Robbins