[Tfug] xubuntu logs me out automatically...

Chad Woolley thewoolleyman at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 09:38:00 MST 2006

Thanks for the response.  It's not rebooting, because it happened this
morning and yesterday afternoon, but my uptime is over a day (when I
turned it on yesterday morning).

I just disabled my screensaver, so I'll see if that makes the problem
go away.  Too bad, the X screensavers are so cool :)

-- Chad