[Tfug] Reminder: Coffee Hour Thursday at 6pm

Claude Rubinson rubinson at u.arizona.edu
Thu Jun 1 09:27:27 MST 2006

As those who've been attending the coffee hour regularly know, part of
my dissertation has to do with the Free Software Movement.  I've
finally got some (very preliminary) results from my analysis of the
cultural-economic property space of Linux distros.  I'll be bringing
them to the coffee hour tonight and would love any and all feedback,
thoughts, etc.

Claude