[Tfug] Causing a remote linux box to make a sound on a local windows box

Stephen Hooper stephen.hooper at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 15:51:26 MST 2006

*All*  the options are variations of network messaging, and
triggers...  you are just quibbling about what is doing the messaging,
and where the triggers are pickled ;)

Have fun.  Just as a warning, I wouldn't play anything you want to
sound really good through NAS.  For a simple "d'oh", it will suffice.