[Tfug] FTGH: NCD-14c

Bexley Hall bexley401 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 17 12:09:59 MST 2006

Hi,

I've got a working NCD-14c that needs to find a new
home.

This is an *old* machine so don't expect stellar
performance  :>  But, if you enjoy tinkering with
different technologies (instead of the run-of-the-mill
workstation or server), this might be a fun toy to
play with.

Be forewarned that finding information about them
will be a bit of a challenge  :<  I can offer some
assistance getting started (I use other NCD's here)
but you'll have to hunt for a copy of the server image
(Xncd14c).

Sorry, I can't recall how much RAM it was configured
with -- but I think it was 30 or 72 pin SIMMs so
you should be able to scrounge up more.

I'm located NE -- Grant & Tanque Verde ("Dinosaur
McDonald's) is reasonably close by.

I need to take a few more photos to finish up
documenting it but after that I'd like it gone.

Oh, you'll also need a keyboard (PC PS2 should
work OK).  I'll try to dig up a spare serial
mouse...

Thanks!
--don