[Tfug] DSL curiosity

bigj at flatwan.net bigj at flatwan.net
Fri Jul 14 11:01:42 MST 2006

I remember over a year ago my DSL went down for almost a week while the
phone service was intact. Qwest advised me the Remote Terminal took a poo
poo during a storm and parts were being ordered.

I initially laughed at the thought of them not having spare parts but then
thought about it. I'm sure those RTs and associated parts are hella
'spensive and keeping them around like rolls of yarn is not possible,
especially during storm season.

Sounds like it could have been a junction box or the card you were plugged
in to at the CO/RT. I try not to get caught up in why it's not working and
focus on them getting it fixed so I can get my pr0n.

--
Jon